Elvex COM-660 Quiet Tunes, Ear Muffs with a Sensitive AM / FM Radio, 22 dB NRR, Weight: 15.4 oz.
Ear Muffs With Radio
Ear Muffs With Radio – click on the image below for more information.
- All components for QuieTunes 660 have been designed specifically for this model, and this has resulted in a contemporary and functional product. The electronics has been separated from the hearing protection cavities, in order to avoid the problems associated with moisture and sweat affecting the life span of the electronics.
- A sensitive radio offers FM and AM reception, so that you may listen to music, your favorite sports team or talk radio show.
- This model uses two AA alkaline batteries (included) and they are replaceable through an external battery compartment. A fresh set of batteries provides about 150 hours of operation.
- Just in case you forget to turn off your radio headset, we have assured that you do not come back to a dead unit, by incorporating an automatic four-hour shutoff.
- The sound generated by the speakers is limited to a safe 82 dB level with the use of a gain limiter.
Ear Muffs With Radio
Elvex new Quiet Tunes AM/FM model is our response to the markets requirement for a high quality, low cost model
Ear Muffs With Radio Rating: (out of 1 reviews)
Ear Muffs With Radio Offer Price: $ 64.95
Ear Muffs With Radio question by Ryan: some help with hearing loss and tinnitus?
so im 17 and listened to my ipod at full for about 2-3 hours a day for a year with big muff headphones, well at christmas i found an article on tinnitus(i never even knew it existed) and then i realized my ears were ringing slightly, so i have been to the ear doctor and he did this test were he puts suction cups on my head and things on my shoulder and earbuds that click and beep, he also did a hearing test in a perfectly quite room, he said i have perfect hearing and no hearing damage at all, so that was good news!! i also have tmj tourettes and ocd, he said i might be obsessing over it. i can block the ringing by having the radio on like the lowest setting, or a fan, he said 94% of people have tinnitus if its quete. so is he right? do i not have hearing damage? i gave up my headphones and i curently listen to a boombox with my ipod plugged into it because i am so afraid of tinnitus, so am i ok? the doctor did tests a said i had no hearing loss or damage. am i ok?
Ear Muffs With Radio best answer:
Answer by Emily
I also have Tinnitus and I don’t have any hear problems other than my Tinnitus (which I don’t think is exactly a “hearing” problem.) I’ve had it ever since I was 3-4 years old. I am now 19. I remember freaking out because I couldn’t find out where this strange noise was coming from. Loud noises (coming from any where) can cause Tinnitus to get worse although I wouldn’t freak out to much about it. I mean, as long as you listen to your headphones at a decent volume and not blast the music your Tinnitus shouldn’t get any worse. I still use my headphones and mine hasn’t gotten any worse.
As far as damage goes in a sense you have hearing damage (which is the Tinnitus) but as in hearing loss or anything to be really worried over I highly doubt it. It’s not even for certain what causes it. Yes, loud noises and various other things but what exactly went wrong is a mystery. No one can actually look in someones ear and determine they have Tinnitus. No one can do a hearing test and know someone has Tinnitus. The only way you can know is if you have ringing or other various noises in your years.
You are lucky because I not only have a low hum/ringing but I also have a high pitched squealing (it sounds like a tube TV when it’s muted if you know what that sounds like.) I use a fan when I got to sleep since it at least blocks out part of the noise although since I got Tinnitus at such a young age it never really bothers me that much since I don’t remember what true silence “sounds” like.
If you want more information you can click on the link below.
Feel free to e-mail me if you’d like someone to talk to about it.
Popular Radio Earmuffs
Other Related Radio Earmuffs:
- Elvex COM-660R Quiet Tunes, Ear Muffs with a Sensitive AM / FM Radio & Rechageable Battery, 22 dB NRR, Weight: 16.1 oz.Ear Muffs With Radio Elvex COM-660R Quiet Tunes, Ear Muffs with a Sensitive AM / FM Radio & Rechageable Battery,...
- Elvex COM-655 Electronic Non-Foldable Ear Muffs with Impulse Filter & 3.5mm Audio Input Jack, 25 dB NRR, Weight: 12.8 oz.Electronic Earmuffs Elvex COM-655 Electronic Non-Foldable Ear Muffs with Impulse Filter & 3.5mm Audio Input Jack, 25 dB NRR, Weight:...
- New Elvex Aware 22 NRR Headset Com-680 Hearing Protector Built-in Stereo Am/Fm RadioRadio Hearing Protector New Elvex Aware 22 NRR Headset Com-680 Hearing Protector Built-in Stereo Am/Fm Radio Radio Hearing Protector –...